Dear spiritual family,
The 2018 Vyasa-Puja Book offerings are pouring in! Thank you!
If you have not submitted yours yet, there’s still time, by clicking on the link https://hdgoswami.com/vpsubmit/ , or sending an e-mail to: [email protected] for Vyasa-Puja Book Offerings 2018
1. Add your name (displayed in the book w/ your offering);
2. Your e-mail;
3. Write a nice offering! Maybe a memory you have of H.D.Goswami, how he has inspired you throughout the years or words of appreciation for his 48 years of service to Srila Prabhupada;
4. Upload a recent HIGH RESOLUTION photo of you and one of a flower you would like to offer (Why? Shhhh, it’s a surprise); AND;
5. Tell us you are not a robot by clicking on the button.
1. In the subject space add your name (as you want it displayed in the VP book);
2. Write a nice offering! Maybe a memory you have of H.D.Goswami, how he has inspired you throughout the years or words of appreciation for his 48 years of service to Srila Prabhupada; AND
3.Upload a recent HIGH RESOLUTION photo of you, and one of a flower you would like to offer. (Why? Shhhh, it’s a surprise)
Let’s make this 70th Vyasa-Puja special! Like and share so we can reach as many disciples and well-wishers as possible! Thank you and Hare Krishna!!
Your servants from
I find myself struggling with the idea of devotion to the guru. If one disagrees with the guru, how is that reconciled with the belief in the guru as a conduit for God? Also, in light of the many scandals regarding gurus, how can one know for sure that a guru is a holy man?
The guru is a conduit to God, in that the Guru faithfully explains what Krishna Himself and the great Acaryas taught. The guru is not necessarily expert, and is certainly not all-knowing, in material fields of knowledge.
… Gurus Are Human Beings Too